Who We Are
2. To initiate investigation and support prosecution of wildlife crime.
3. To promote awareness of wildlife laws and policy.
4. To render legal support to wildlife conservation authorities and courts
5. To engage in conflict resolution and peace building in the wildlife and natural resources sector in Uganda
6. To organise talk shows and public debates on conservation of wildlife
7. To build capacity of courts to expeditiously dispose off wildlife cases
8. To train police officers and other law enforcement agents in the wildlife sector on effective enforcement of wildlife laws.
9. To develop wildlife crime reference materials for courts