To be leaders in strengthening Society’s response to crime.
To Combat nature related crime to protect ecological systems for the benefit of current and future generations.
- We believe that teamwork ensures our success, therefore we ensure unity and professionalism in the workplace and encourage creativity and innovation
- We believe in honesty, integrity and sincerity therefore we vet all of our personnel and partners and shun corruption at all levels
- We believe that uncontrolled illegal wildlife trade can lead to extinction therefore we work as a team to fight the vice
- We believe in the wellbeing of team and collaborators therefore we ensure robust security protocals, equipment, training and risk management.
- We are passionate about what we do and we drive that passion through training, mentoring, engagement with the natural world and celebration of our results
- We believe that transparency and accountability is important in our field, therefore we ensure that our systems are compliant and openly auditable.